Returned a bottle of serum 6 month ago still have not got a refund.Get the same answer ever time I talk to someone.

They keep saying the computer is having trouble getting it taken care of. All I want is a refund Is this asking too much? I have never used a company with customer service like. Guess they train the girls just what to say.

I should had read the complaints before I got this product. Never again will I buy anything this company has.

Will I ever get my refund?

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $91. The author is overall dissatisfied with Beautemer. The most disappointing about beautemer 24k gold anti aging serum from Beautemer was rude customer service personnel Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Beautemer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Beautemer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Beautemer?

Comments